Fighting Lotus

the ramblings of my adventures in dealing with governmental red tape

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Day Three

What did I accomplish yesterday? Well I will just say that sorting through old paperwork is so damn distracting *sigh*. Still not done -_-

What am I going to accomplish today? I have decided that since there are lots of pressing things that I need to do for both starting school in January and also getting funding so that my new doctor can start all the CT and PET scans I have decided to split it up to medical stuff during the day and school stuff at night. Kinda woke up late today but I am going to go to the mailbox and see if I have any mail from the college. Also, I am going to track down all the phone numbers I will need in order to call the school/doctor's office tomorrow.

Pain update: Went up since I saw the Doc on Monday. I went from taking 500mg of Acetominophen every six hours to now taking 750mg of Acetominophen every six hours or really as needed b/c I am not supposed to go over 2000mg in one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home