Fighting Lotus

the ramblings of my adventures in dealing with governmental red tape

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Day Two

What did I accomplish yesterday? After looking online for phone numbers and such I realized that I was doing a lot of double work that I had already done during the last 6 months. So I marched myself into the other room and decided to tackle this suitcase of nothing but paperwork >.> So not happy about that! Anyway, I decided that it's better to start off organized so as to not waste more time later on looking for this paper or that when I need it in a hurry.

What am I going to accomplish today? I am going to finish going through that crap load of paperwork and hopefully be able to find out the status of my application to Social Security.

MeDUH says (10:04 AM):
I would not be surprise if it said "You fell off the face of the earth so we assumed you died - CLAIM DENIED"
Mister Nice Guy says (10:06 AM):
*note*
This agency firmly believes that the world is flat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home